Please contact Jay Sears if you would like to join a future school building trip, lead a regional or industry fundraising group, make a large corporate donation or provide us a speaking or marketing platform to advance our work.
We also welcome online donations.
You can donate to Team Dayā generally, or you can contribute to the fundraising efforts of a specific team member:
- Donate to Jay “The Instigator” Sears – New York – Founder
- Donate to Jaryd “One Call Close” Knutsen – Chicago – Founding Partner
- Donate to Suman “Dal Bhat Power” Chagarlamudi – Chicago
- Donate to Hasan “Trust & Transparency” Arik – London – Founding Partner
- Donate to Jordan “Gone Fishing” Mitchell – Seattle – Founding Partner
- Donate to Winnie “High Altitude” Yang – Chicago
- Donate to Gerry “The Hammer” Berton – Seattle
Example investment opportunities:
$100 Five shovels for excavating the school’s solid foundation
$250 All the nails, nuts, and bolts to build a roof for the school
$500 In-country mason during the entire construction of the school
$1,000 Paint for a school